Assessment of environmental and social impacts
ENSOR is one of the market leaders in consulting services for environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA) in accordance with both the national requirements of Russia and the CIS countries, and the requirements of international standards and best practices (European Union Directives, IFC standards, requirements of IFIs, such as EBRD, World Bank, Equator Principles signatories, industry standards, etc.).
Our impact assessment services help our clients gain approval from regulators, the public, and financiers (banks, export credit agencies) through early identification and practical management of environmental and social risks and impacts. This helps clients achieve their goals on time, gain broad stakeholder support, attract third-party funding on favourable terms, and put in place effective tools to manage identified impacts and risks.
ENSOR has a deep understanding of environmental and social issues, as well as stakeholder engagement procedures which is based on many years of experience in successfully developing ESIAs for major investment projects in various industries in Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, and other neighbouring countries.
The services we provide include:
· Environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA) in accordance with national requirements and requirements of international financial institutions
· Cumulative and transboundary impacts assessment
· Development of environmental and social design criteria, taking into account national and international requirements
· Development of environmental and social impacts and risks management plans during construction, operation and closure stages, including such aspects as:
· Environmental and Social Monitoring
· Assistance with Environmental Permitting and Compliance
· Environmental monitoring